This is a demonstration shop and no orders will be processed. The terms on this page are for demonstration purposes only.
- When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. In the confirmation you will find all information about products, price, billing and delivery address.
- If there is any error in the order confirmation, please contact us immediately.
- Our normal delivery times are 2-4 days.
- Orders on holidays are sent the following weekday.
- We reserve the right for price changes caused by price changes from the supplier or incorrect printing in the price list and reserve the right to price adjustments.
- You have a statutory 14-day right of withdrawal from the date you have received an item you have ordered.
When using your right of withdrawal
- You must announce that you regret it. The message should be sent to us by email. In your message, your name, address, e-mail address, order number and the goods to which the return applies must be clear and clear.
- You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within the statutory 14 days after the cancellation notice.
- You are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products upon return, the products should therefore be shipped well packaged and in original packaging.
- In the amount of the refund, we reserve the right to deduct a sum corresponding to the reduction in value compared to the original value of the product for used or damaged product.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to
- Products that have been sealed (sealed) for health or hygiene reasons and the seal (sealed) has been broken by you.
- Custom made product, which has been specially tailored for you or has a clear personal touch to your wishes.
- Services that have been completed and where you have explicitly consented to the service being started without the right of withdrawal.
- We check all products before sending them to you. Should the product still be damaged or improperly dispatched when it arrives, we undertake, in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation, to remedy the error free of charge.
- You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint should be sent immediately after the defect is discovered.
How do you go about complaining?
- Any errors and defects should always be reported to us by e-mail stating your name, address, e-mail address, order number and a description of the error.
- If we fail to correct the error or deliver a similar product, we will reimburse you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection laws. We handle return shipping for approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not in error in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. When complaining, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board.
Limitation of Liability
- We take no responsibility for any indirect damage that may result from the product.
- We accept no responsibility for delays / errors due to circumstances outside the Company's ruling (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor conflict, fire, war, government decisions, reduced or non-delivery from the supplier.
- Furthermore, no liability is assumed for any changes to products / product properties that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
- We reserve the right for any printing errors on this site as well as final sales of products. We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the monitor, photo quality and resolution. We always try our best to expose the products as accurately as possible.
Information about your privacy
Changes to the Terms
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Terms at any time. Changes to the Terms will be posted on the Website. The changed terms are considered accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
- In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company's customer service and the customer, you as a customer can turn to the General Complaints Board or the European Commission's platform for mediation in disputes.